Welcome!

Media And Speaking Engagements

For Media Interviews and Speaking Engagement Requests, contact: booking@nilkibenitez.com



Saturday, December 31, 2011

The True "Vine" Is Jesus Christ, by Alf Hutchinson

A Profound Message from our brother Alf Hutchinson of Obadiah Ministries...
 



THE TRUE VINE JESUS CHRIST

    Throughout 2011 God has been challenging me regarding the present day State of Israel…at first I was very puzzled, and in fact at times extremely perplexed by the questions which I found myself constantly asking … “Are these inhabitants of the State of Israel, founded in 1948, the actual decedents of Abraham through his sons Isaac and Jacob… or are they not Jews at all but proselytes…or is there a remnant of true descendants and the vast majority fakes?

ROM 9:27 Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of thechildren of Israel be as the sand of the sea, The remnant will be saved.
   
When I first started investigating who these inhabitants of the State of Israel since 1948, really are, I was shocked almost speechless…it was so bad that at times I could not bring myself to write on the Jews, for fear of what the bible warns… Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
  
   People were writing into this ministry threatening me!! ‘God was going to curse me because I was questioning the validity of His chosen ones, the Jews.’
I had for years shared this same view that they were ‘His chosen ones’ , ‘the apple of His eye’; and that I should come alongside them, encourage them and help them, regardless of any atrocities they might be committing, simply because everything that they did had God’s approval; and who was I to question God?
  I know understand that the promise was made to Abraham and never to the Jewish nation…but this verse has been used by ‘Jews’ with evil intent, to warn the Christian and non-Christian nations to “Back off, Goyim, we are the untouchables…we are God’s chosen race to this day BEWARE!!!”… if you still believe this, then I beg you to stay reading, because, believe it or not, there are Zionist ‘evangelist’ preaching this unscriptural nonsense. Dispensationalists with no consciences…

   Remember well Paul’s words to those in Rome Rom 11:22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.
11:23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, forGod is able to graft them in again.

Severity (Wrath) fell upon the Jews (who do not believe in Jesus the Messiah)… and goodness comes to all who believe in Jesus the Messiah; but beware you can be cut off if you do not continue in His goodness…God will graft the Jews back into the Vine only when they believe in Jesus their Messiah and not a second before

   Here it is in a nutshell… here is both the goodness and the wrath of God!! We see God’s goodness towards all who continue in His goodness i.e. continue doing God’s will …remember Jesus’ words?... John 15:1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
15:2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
15:3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
15:4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
15:6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
15:7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
15:8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will beMy disciples.
15:9  "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
15:10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

   And there is the answer, right before our very eyes; but through false teaching and cunning Zionist indoctrination, Christians have been blinded "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser  … neither Israel, nor the Jews, or their religion, or keeping of the Law is the vine … we as Christians are not grafted into them we are grafted into the TRUE Vine Jesus …we in fact owe man absolutely nothing , but we owe Jesus everything  He is the vine into which we are grafted … His is the great nation of people without number… His is the trueIsrael of God… not some piece of real estate. And we who believe in Jesus are the true children of Israel…the true chosen of God.

The writer of Hebrews explains it so well HEB 11:16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them. And John witnessed that new Citycoming down out of Heaven RV 3:12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

RV 21:2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.


Now in 2012 start worshipping this great God of ours…Jesus The Christ…in Spirit and in truth…Amen

There is no better time than right now to spread the Gospel of God’s unbelievable Grace; why not do it?

Yours In His Name
Alf Hutchison



1 comment:

  1. A great many thanks for the splendid article by Brother Alf. May he keep on writing and giving us more wonderful contributions. Kyler

    ReplyDelete